Client Success Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: 9131 Keele Street, Concord, ON, L4K 0G7
Reporting to: Director Managed Security Services
Start Date: ASAP
Uzado offers a simplified risk management approach to cybersecurity strategies, where we help our clients prioritize their action plan through various risk dimensions and road mapping. We provide highly detailed insights to help our clients make better business decisions.
- Your mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Services. You will report to the head of Managed Services and will partner with leadership to define the customer success objectives, strategy, metrics and processes that will allow the team and client partnership to be successful.
- From an operations perspective, you will be responsible for developing and producing monthly reports on the key metrics of the services delivered to customers. You will also be responsible for identifying areas that will drive efficiency and provide visibility into the performance of the services.
- Candidate will also be responsible to monitor services and implementations delivered to customers.
- Provide support for pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Frequent interaction with the client, handling escalations, attending meetings and providing overall leadership to the team and client within the Cyber Security Environment.
- Act as designated point of contact for assigned clients, respond to client inquiries and manage client expectations.
- Log all actions and minutes from each meeting and hold team members accountable for on time and quality delivery. (Minutes to include decisions/actions – internal & external)
- Monitor internal processes to ensure Service Levels are met and suggest continuous improvements for internal and external teams
- Responsible for compiling quarterly review documentation, developing customer roadmap and promoting expansion of service and new products
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Coordinate with clients and internal teams to schedule testing and upgrade of software. Assist clients in User Acceptance Testing.
- Accountable for assessing and maintaining high levels of client satisfaction culminating in the eventual renewal of the client’s business.
- Accountable for forecasting changes to client revenue – as well as continuing to offer additional value add products and services the client can benefit from.
- Other key skills include ability to prioritize and work under pressure, strong Microsoft Office and communication skills.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Customer-oriented, flexible and demonstrated tendency to go above and beyond
- Ability to communicate efficiently with clients and internal team members at all levels and across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Organizational skills and time management/prioritization.
- Comfortable working against deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Cyber Security knowledge such as: (SIEM, Firewalls, Vulnerability and Compliance)
- 5+ years of experience in a Client facing role
- Familiar with ITSM and Request Management systems.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills (verbal and written), and customer relationship skills.
- Prior experience with project management preferred
- ITIL is an asset
We’re excited to hear what you would bring to this role and look forward to reading your application!
Send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org