We simplify your IT so you can prioritize growing your Mississauga business
Uzado provides businesses with expertise to simplify their IT
Work with Uzado now for simplified IT services that will drive company growth
Realistically, any organization can benefit from an MSSP (big or small, established enterprises or start-ups). If you ticked off at least three of the following points, you should contact Uzado for more information:
- You have an IT department
- You have a website
- You have an eCommerce site
- You store documents electronically (on site or with a Cloud Service Provider)
- You can build profiles on your website
- You use social media
- You have a database
- Your employees have a login to access a network
- You ever had to pay a technician
- Mom-and-pop companies – With just a handful of employees running the business, IT security can often be overlooked. Having an MSSP will allow you to focus on the business without worrying about managing your IT security.
- Small companies – We find that small organizations have limited resources, whether it’s financial capital or staff, but they can still face the risk of getting breached. An MSSP will manage your IT security for you, therefore saving you time and money.
- Medium businesses – With more IT staff than a smaller business, medium businesses often neglect the security side of IT. It’s easy to get wrapped up in day-to-day IT operations, letting security fall by the wayside. An MSSP will pick up the slack, giving your IT department more time to service the organization.
- Large businesses – So you have more staff and more funding for security, but there are too many workstations and servers in different locations for one department to monitor. You may also be required to comply with multiple industry and government standards. You will benefit from the automation and management from MSSPs, as they create more efficiencies in the workplace.
- Enterprises – With the wealth of information and data that enterprises store, it’s critical to ensure the proper implementation of IT security measures. Making changes in these organizations is often a slow and reactive process, but an MSSP can help by accelerating change management and adopting best practices.
There’s a very old saying, “Why fix what isn’t broken?” Well, this does not apply to cybersecurity. Here are a couple of scenarios that we frequently encounter:
- End-of-life hardware and software are still being used in an organization — manufacturers no longer support legacy products, so they will no longer release patches for them.
- Without continuously patching and updating systems, both hardware and software can be exploited and used as an entry point into a network.
- Compliance standards release updated versions every few years, meaning an organization may fall out of compliance.
- Older versions of antivirus software may not catch new viruses, but an MSSP will use a newer, more trusted version of the software to detect malware.